Thursday, January 1, 2009

First ...

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009.

The first post for 2009. It's actually great to be able to finally say good bye to 2008. It wasn't a great year. It was such a bad year for me that most of my memories about it are vague. I just whizzed through it using auto-pilot. I guess it's my subconciousness doing its job. Suppressing the hard part. Lost my mom, lost a friend, broke up, made a lot of wrong decisions and learnt a lot from it. However, it ended pretty well. It's like finally waking up from a bad dream and coming to my senses again.

The fireworks this year was really AWESOME ... and this is the first time I actually had goosebumps watching fireworks. Maybe it's because of the happy atmosphere created by everyone there.. it felt like home. How I so love Wangsa Maju. We literally have the world at our doorsteps. Transportation was really convenient having LRT and busses, malls to do shopping, mamak and wonderful view of the KL skyline =D Thats where I saw the fireworks xD

I'm having a pretty good feeling that 2009 will love me. It's going to be more studying. It's going to be lots of laughter during lectures. It's going to be fun outings. It's going to be a lot of movie-watching. It's going to be a lot of drinking. It's going to be a lot of singing and dancing. It's going to be fun and games all the way. It's going to be LEGENDARY !! xD

Happy New Year everyone !

0 comments :