Monday, December 29, 2008

The Reason

I've always liked Genting Highlands. My friends would know how often I've suggested Genting as a gathering place. It's not the games or the theme park that I like to go to, I've got over that long time ago. What I like there is the memories that I've collected.

Of course all trips to this highland starts with family-trips. I still remember how I cried over not able to ride the carousel ... and then hoping that the "old car" ride around the outdoor theme park will never stop... and how us family just picnic at the garden enjoying the cool air. The never-ending chit chats and the funny way people dress during the days with their bell bottoms and sunglasses. I just wish I could show pictures of it. I can ... if I get a scanner =x It's too embarassing to scan these photos at a friend's place. I think I had a picture of me crying for not able to get on some rides. God, then I always wished that the trip will never be over.

My first trip going there alone without family is with my first gf. Too bad I don't have any photos to keep as memories but until today I still remember how we wonder around Genting after counting down to the new years till 3 - 4am just because of the jam and we couldn't get back to Gohtong Jaya where we stayed with your cousin. I still remember how chilly were the winds ... and how it blew and bended the shrubs there to 30 degrees ... and how I took off my jacket and gave it to you because you said you were cold. I still remember how your cousin and her gang of friends refuse to shut up even it's 6am and I kept trying to sleep and they will wake me up with they laughter or comment >.< I still remember how annoyed I felt !! I wonder if you still remember ?

There is also the wonderful Christmas that I spent there with you guys up there right after SPM. Seriously, that was for me THE BEST outing ever.

it's white christmas

I was really really happy the WHOLE time =D It was really run spraying around ...




Getting to know the little girl who likes to pose for pictures xD






Getting sprayed by pretty girls ...



and spraying them back.



We would then go back to the room and shower and go down trying to do it all over again. I would never forget playing pool, daytona & photo hunt with you guys ...

shot of the year? xD



especially loong with his witty comments and charming even little girls. (no he is not a pedophile it's just his charm has no age limits xD)

loong on the left

I still remember the excitement of getting on my first roller coaster and the suspense of waiting for spaceshot (then spaceshot was fun and it was literally space shot where u get shot up and down again unlike now which is just like sitting on a falling chair). There is also the time when me and my friends were crazy about shuffling and we would go there to shuffle =D There are videos xD Genting was also the place where we club together for the first time (i hope is not the last)


Remember the time where Ong got drunk and said silly things ? There was his trademark "bang bang" and it all happened there.

There was also the time where my mom went with us during her sickness ... along with 2 other families. It has been so long since I have went on family trips. It would be her last trip with us.



I miss you so much now. Well, life has moved on but things will never be the same again without you around ... you and your infectious laughter. Trying to scare me and sis while we watch horror movies. How you would wait me at the school gate when I get off school. Silver coloured Serena still now catches my eye and I try all the time to see if it was the same car you drove. Too bad it has to go. Gone were the days where I can still tell you my worries and my problems and how you tell it it's going to go away. I still remember how I cried during primary school when I got into a fight with friends and they all isolated me ... and how I changed after you talking to me and giving me strength. I bullied them back =x (yeah I was this big bully during primary school but believe me .. I've changed my ways xD I can't even hurt a cockroach now) But now ... I can't go to you and share my problems anymore. I can't go to you to watch dramas together and comment an actor's lousy acting ... their funny moments.

I can't do so many things with you anymore. But I'm glad. I'm glad that you now face no pain. No more suffering. I hope you are happy now wherever you are. I really do. I still remember how you said your unhappy sometimes with your while driving me home. I miss your laughter, I miss your smile. I miss everything about you. School is starting again it was just like yesterday where the start of the previous semester ... the day you left us, I know how much you would like to see me graduate. I will do it properly this time ... for myself and for you.

Good night.

2 comments :

  1. ~恺慈~ said...

    Hey,another great blog that i have read. Hmm...it's really a touch story. I know how hard for you whenever you remember your mom. So do I when i remembered my dad. So, be tough ya.. you are our director ler..haha..JIA YOU..
    love,
    KaiChur

  2. w a n † I n ™   림완팅 said...

    haiya .. i miss her too, and i cry again after i read the last part. I really dunno how my reaction when i come across this. U really strong Toma.