Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I HATE

morning jams !!! Got stuck in the traffic for 1 hour and 30 mins for a normal journey which would take 25 mins in normal traffic conditions. Coupled that with lack of sleep and the urge to pee >.< BEST FEELING EVER !

Stupid traffic jams aside, finally my college room is ready. Well, for my part it's tomorrow. They have finally installed the fan on my roommate's side of the room. Mine is going to be done tomorrow. Hopefully. So cleaned the room today and helped my roommate move in. That was tiring. And sweaty. And smelly >.< I also heard my room isn't going to get any wifi signal. Sucks.

Tomorrow, there will be no more searching for food in the fridge. No more cold drinks whenever I want them. No more aircon. But it will be suppers with roommate and collegemates and doing crazy stuff with my roommate again. =D Sleeping with a buddy is fun =x (please don't get wrong ideas =D) and best of all ... NO MORE MORNING JAMS !!!

Tomorrow will be the first practical for this semester too, experiments to run, reports to write, assignments to do, presentations to do ... what is there not to like ... NOT. But moving back into college really does brings back the mood. Now I'm feeling more like studying again. Looking at how things is going this semester, I bet it's going to be AWESOME and AWESOME-er especially with how things is going with coursemates and hopefully collegemates =D

People, I'm back. Hmm ... now what to pack ?

PS: Reminder to self - long afternoon naps make you can't sleep at night >.<

3 comments :

  1. ~恺慈~ said...

    Hey,nth to pack, just park your butt back in college. haha..welcome back my dear director...ahem..hope there isnt any meeting start during this few weeks. haha.. i am still in my holiday mood for all college projects.wakaka..
    see you when you are back in college

  2. curryegg said...

    You must be missing your roommate a lot and yes, it is fun to 'sleep' with them. Enjoy~

    :P

  3. Anonymous said...

    u'r so GAY...ppl's GAYish director XD