Monday, January 5, 2009

Whaddup UM

Anxious parents, bad jams, teary faces, excited shouts and lost faces.



The ingredients that makes up the first day of school. If you are in primary one.

It was the first day of school for me too today. *sigh* It's been so long since I've touched a pen, sat at the lecture hall listening to the lecture and viewing slides ... suddenly it all seemed alien to me. I fidgeted all the time. I couldn't concentrate. I was just wishing it would be over soon ... until Dr. Hashima questioned, yelled and sighed in front of us. Brought me back straight away ! I just hope I can continue to have the mood for this >.<



So now here I am back in UM facing another sem of assignments, studying, library-ing and kepo-ing. Whaddup UM !

PS : A shoutout to blondie in our class today =x

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    its NOT blonde.... ><

  2. curryegg said...

    Haha... kepong-ing around.. :P

  3. tomato` said...

    and ur not anonymous !

  4. Anonymous said...

    if im not anonymous...then who is? XD