Saturday, December 20, 2008

Reflections ( Part 1 )

The skies have cleared up and the view outside my window is wonderful !

the view without the grills


Well, the weather did great into giving me the mood to blog again ... minus the glare from the sun which makes focusing on the monitor difficult. *closes curtains* much better !

I've been reviewing a lot of blogs lately due to boredom and the long wait to get prison break from menwai =D a lot of people is writing about what they did during the past year, their memories etc etc. That inspired me =x well, I've done a lot of reflecting also but they are just merely thoughts going through my head and I've never really tried to arrange them and put them together.

First and foremost let me start with my friends from Wangsa Maju xD

It was during form 5 when during our many lepak-ing sessions at the playground at night (i'm sure kc remembers it xD) when we talked and loong mentioned something about a photobook where we collect all our photos together and we each get one to help us remember each other when we graduate later. First I thought it was fun to get each and everyone's baby photos and put them together haha xD and then the idea evolved into what we call ourselves today - Trance
and boy ... how we've grown xD

The first and foremost how can we start this without introducing our 3 "flowers" xD

from left : waiyee, sueann n munlee

That was how they looked like when we were form 5 and from my previous post I bet people will be curious on who is the unlucky Kings so here he is with wantin his long-term partner in crime .. or can we say victim of his but jokes aside they are do bring life to the party when both of them are together ... their never-ending bickering really does bring joy to the party xD.


thats him on the left and wantin on the right XD


okay ... I really didn't do justice with his picture so here is another one. In real life he actually looks pretty handsome xD


i've really tried .. >.< you need to give me a new picture !


us in the last day of school. we really rocked that year you know ? xD


And from that they on, this "group" of ours has done a lot of things ... lots of memorable things.

We went Genting together ... A LOT.


genting 04



genting cny 06

Genting June 07

we doing the America's Next Top Model thing =D

We even flew ...


to Redang xD


trecherous walk to hotel >.< it's really far know ?!


the whole bunch of us


As you can see in most pics posted ... we rarely go TOGETHER as in all of us together in a group for trips. These are just the trips that I've went and there are others which I've skipped. One of my wishes for the new years would be we go on one trip together ? xD (yes, one of the wishes. i want more)

And as our group really consists of a lot of people .. it is very hard for me to post each and everyone's picture so those who I haven't posted .. I'm sorry and I really don't do justice with these photos as these are only summaries of what we've done ... and by doing this post and reviewing all the photos I had saved is another experience altogether =D

This post is getting too long so it will be broken into parts ... and I also remembered why I'm lazy to blog sometimes ... uploading the photos takes a long time and I don't really like blogspot's "create posts" thing .. the formatting screws up once in a while ... especially when there is a lot of photos.

EDIT : Another thing before I end this, I still remember that I weren't close with everyone at all until form 3, I was just keeping to myself and menwai. The reason menwai and I be friends is also because he geli me the first day of school ?! =.= Although it took me 3 years only get to know you guys. I just wanted to let you guys know how much fun the journey was and how it shaped me to being me today. Looking forward to making even more memories with you guys.

The End of part 1 ~


0 comments :