Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December

I actually don't know what to write but the feeling to write again came to me suddenly. So here I am xD

It's December again, used to be my favourite month of the year but ... after the climate changes, I can say it has gone down my list. It's raining everyday in KL and have clouds all over the sky all the time. What happened to the stars and moon. That was one of the reasons I like December. Another was it's holidays =x and you get to see friends. But holidays is different now. We are not from the same school anymore and our holidays is different from each other and everyone has their own priorities so we don't get to meet up that often. Well, not everyone. Although not meeting up often, the feelings you guys can give me whenever we meet is still the same. It's a very comfortable feeling where you can share everything and you know that there won't be any hostility, or fakeness (well, I've had my share of it in the world) and I really agreed on what kC said on her post. We've really learnt how to accept each other and the feeling is really special. It's like coming back to family. xD

December is also a month where I would spend some time to reflect back on the year, some sort of like a review before starting hopefully a wonderful year ahead. I've been reading back past posts of mine, my friends and other blogs. I've come to see how far I've gone since the days we were together in secondary school. My writing style has changed. I got to know more people and learnt a lot of new things. Discovered yet new bad habits I must dispose of ... and got to travel ! Well, it might have not been much for others but each and every location I've been is really eye-opening and most of the time it's a very humbling experience. Travelling can really make you see the world in a whole new different perspective and hopefully I can take in those experiences and improve myself even more.

One of the experiences that really changed me, well it really did if it didn't show (yet) .. it will soon =x is the NVC trip. With it I got to know a lot of different people. See a lot of different situations ... It showed me another part of life that I didn't know. Seriously, what you sometimes see in dramas ... happen in real life >.< Thats why they are called dramas. It's really humbling to know how little I know of life and I'm thankful that I went through it no matter how tough it was.

Another was a recent trip to Alor Setar to find syhwei xD NOW I know where you lived =x Although didn't really did much there, no la .. >.< we did a lot there but the most important thing is the company. Really enjoyed it ! A lot ! And the scenery is just amazing. Imagine waking up surrounded by padi fields ? Too bad I have no camera with me =x

Now, I have too many things running through my mind to write about and I don't know which to write about @.@ Ideas are flowing non-stop !! Argh. I think I will stop here =x This is getting me a headache hahaha. Before that, I'm really looking forward to Christmas. Well, actually it's that gathering that we've planned to have that I'm looking forward to =x Although there isn't much planning to it but I bet it will be just fun. Just us again hanging out and getting drunk (well at least I know someone will xD ... u know who you are) =x Looking forward to spend quality time with you guys.

Speaking of which, these few months made me realise that families and friends are very important to me. What is fun when there is no one to share it with ? =D Good night !

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    Completely I share your opinion. In it something is and it is excellent idea. I support you.