Wednesday, December 17, 2008

At home

I promised myself I'm going to start to write here more often so here I am again xD

It's been a BORING day I so so wanted to go out and have some HUMAN interaction. I'm stuck at home with my computer for the whole day and I've finished my dramas >.< (heroes can come out faster or not ! >.<). Spending time at home is good sometimes but this has been going for a week already and most of the time my family isn't home. My dad will be at work ... my sister will be at college and I get to spend the day with the maid again ! GREAT !! It's a big contrast to before where I'll be out almost EVERYDAY but still just going to cybercafes and spending time with computers albeit this time with friends. This is too extreme and unhealthy =.= My sleeping times are way off and when I have breakfast other people will be having lunch >.< this lifestyle really gotta change.

Well, this is surely better than my friend Kings xD His monitor got struck by lightning and he took it for repairs and after 2 weeks of suffering without his computer .. he finally got his monitor back ! To only find out that now his graphic card is having a problem. So he STILL cannot use his computer. As he still has warranty on the thing .. claiming the warranty will take him another month. Poor guy. I hope he will solve his computer woes soon.

This happens during weekdays. I hope my college friends finishes their finals soon and those uni friends of mine ? Please stop working ? =D or at least dun work at uni la .. I kenot visit T.T

Gosh. I need to find myself a hobby ~ btw the weather is getting colder or is it just me ?

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    ya..u really have to change your lifestyle..i told u tat long time ago..hahaha