Monday, February 2, 2009

I wish

I could sleep the whole day away today =D Woke up and 2pm and still feel like continuing ... >.<

I've been tired for most of the CNY holidays ... it was filled with activities for almost everyday. So today is like off day. I have plenty to update about the ipoh trip but I'm still waiting for the pictures.

All my plans for studying and completing things from my to-do during the holidays is ruined =.= plenty of catch-up to do @.@

And Federer lost ... AGAIN >.<

I should be sleeping now but now I'm having my headache again ... and that to-do list is bothering me again ... >.<>.<

I shall reward myself with a movie and eat then sleep. Good night =D

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    i wish....im home T_T

  2. ~恺慈~ said...

    haha..me2 wasted my CNY holiday. However, i enjoyed myself very much. Haha...And thanks for the comment you left in my blog. u r true,it's a very nice thing to be in love with someone. But, it must be that person love you too. Anyway, thanks ya. ^^

  3. ~恺慈~ said...

    thx..i already sleep very early..3am still not early?haha..i will try to sleep as early as i can...see ya...