Tuesday, February 10, 2009

College

As I step through the door of A417 of 7th RC yesterday night I felt a gush of wind. Strong. Wind. And also that familar perpectual whirring of a motor in operation.

They finally installed the fan in my room. Well, my part of the room that is. Now syhwei doesn't need to shiver the night away while maintaining the fan at it's highest speed as I being on the other side of the room trying my best to leech some wind off that solitary fan. Now that fan has a friend.

After finished unpacking, I realised that I left my breakfast back in the car and had to go all the way down to the carpark to get it. On the way back, even got a piece of cake as Tim is celebrating his birthday there. Juniors are all over the place working their asses off for MKC due in these coming 2 weeks. I pity them sometimes with so much to juggle and also don't forget the amount of schoolwork but I still had them to sell dedication for my own project. *sigh* The things I do sometimes .. I don't fancy them myself too but it just had to be done .. which brings me to that thought sometimes.

That thought ... which should be left alone for now =x

I actually switched on the computer to get some reading done for the comings tests and end up blogging. Felt like blogging yesterday but the topic ended up way different ... it's great to have wifi in the room but ... I can't login to msn @.@ well .. you just can't have everything in life I guess xD

14 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    msn is the basic!u can hav nothing..bt not this!! ~_~

  2. Colis said...

    congratulations! you got another fan... do you want to buy roses...? i got some...

  3. tomato` said...

    i got even more roses >.<

    do try your very best to sell them =D thanks

    anonymous : i don't have basic aso la T.T

  4. Anonymous said...

    damn!!rumor sux! ><

  5. ~恺慈~ said...

    director,since when my blog become the chat room for u n zhong weng de?haha...i sold out all my roses and extra 1 ler..hehe...well,the roses are nice lar..haha...congrats to you!have extra fan.haha...no more hot day...

  6. Anonymous said...

    director...!update niiiii? xD

  7. tomato` said...

    u very free meh ?! >.< study for tests laaaaaaaa

  8. Anonymous said...

    hahha..why u always like this one?ming ming u'r the one nt free...bt sounded as if im the one..funny! hahaha... xD

  9. tomato` said...

    cuz i pandai manage my time ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes .. memang funny

  10. Anonymous said...

    o.O izzit?i tot i saw smelly face the other day...while listening to complainsss.....u lamer!!!hahhahhaaz..

  11. tomato` said...

    hw to smell through msn ? teach me xD

  12. Anonymous said...

    nt thro msn..u noob..update a bit lar xD

  13. tomato` said...

    wat update ? >.< msn lar !

  14. Anonymous said...

    when u gonna update ur blog?hahhahh XD