Monday, February 23, 2009

Damn ?

My dad slammed the phone on me. That made my day. Really. What a great ending to a GREAT week.

After going through so long through this "community" and trying my best to help and communicate with them. I'm really fed up. Yes, I've had my memories with them and most of them are wonderful ones. I think I should just let those memories stop there. I've been trying my best to support them the way I can yet every time I feel I'm being used instead of the sense of really helping out. Is this the sense of being in a community ? I seriously wonder now. Maybe I'm being too nice by not pointing out everything point blank. Maybe I'm being top nice by saving them face. But yet ... they don't try to save mine. Being ridiculed at every meeting sucks. They can now go on and be happy among themselves. It's not that I've never tried blending in. But if me joining is such a burden to them then I guess it's best for both parties that we both mind our business from now on.

After such a long time without posting and I have to come back with such a shitty post.

Way to go toma ~

I need more movies to inspire me.

3 comments :

  1. Colis said...

    Lack of communication? Everyone has their own thinking maybe they think differently which you dunno bout? I dunno but whatever you think is best, let it be... Jia You...

  2. ~恺慈~ said...

    zhong weng is correct. we all are individual. what you think is not what i think. What you think kcorrect i might think it is wrong. Try to tell them ur feelings and your opinion. Be truthful. then may end up with good one. I know sometime it is hard to tell the truth, I learnt to forgive and forget sometime. I will keep only those good memories with me. That's what i did. Hope you get wat i mean. Jia You...i am sure you can do better. carry on with ur own opinion.

  3. Anonymous said...

    don worry..u're going for movie soon..jz hold on? XD