Wednesday, December 19, 2007

something broke

Right after I read that post, something deep down seriously broke. I even heard the sound. It is not as hurting as other events in my life but it broke something inside of me.

Perhaps I'm feeling unjust by the comments made. It's made to look as we or I in that matter forced this to her so that we can have fun watching her suffer. It's not as if we let go and let her do it hands off. We did offer help. Maybe not the way she wanted her support to be but I would like to say that we know you to a certain extent that if we help physically or even more, it would become some sort of reliance which we didn't want. I don't know how do u define friendship but for me it's not one that is based on need. Something which I've only too just learnt. The thing that hurts most was the trust part that you've put down. We've put all our faith in you, but maybe you feel it as a burden than what we originally wanted it to be ... motivation. But it's not going to work if we believe in you but you are not believing in yourself.

You were trying to change you say ? Maybe you are but you said that nobody know how hard you tried ? What does that mean anyway? You do it because you want something back ? Of course we know you've tried girl. I'm really confused about the post though, there are some parts which I don't get at all. I really would like to ask you about them but would you answer me ? Honestly I've tried in all my power to reach out to you and try to understand. I don't get to spend a lot of time with you thus I just shorten the process by asking. I thought it would work but if you don't answer I can't force it out from you you know. How can we be there for you if we don't know what is wrong ? I surely believe that we care. I mean, even normal friends would care .. of course they will ask. Or just maybe that you feel closer to your new friends as they don't know a lot about you and you feel safer that way ? That you can start anew ? I've had that feelings once but close friends are a different thing.

Finally maybe thats the only thing that I get from your post. You're uncomfortable with us. If it's that hard for you. Don't worry, we will back off. Just say it. Maybe the timing between us just didn't work out but if there is one day that you feel like coming back, I don't know for others but I would definitely receive you with open arms.

Honestly do not continue doing things that you're not happy with and that you don't want to. If our friendship has become just a commitment to you then I suggest you to stop. It will hurt the other party too not just you.

something definitely just broke.

0 comments :