Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dreams

It is now 3.53pm. I've promised myself that I would at least do some studying during this weekend to slowly cover back what I've missed during the past half semester and yet here I am procrastinating. I've been so backlogged *sigh*. Time passes very quickly and this semester being a short one, accelerates the feeling even more. Only recently I've finished one of my project, 7th college's MKC, a chinese cultural night. Happy that keeaun, menwai and amos they all which came. It was a tiring night but you guys' presence made it all worth it. Although I admit it could have been better but I've done my best for the night =\ This project has taken its toll on me a lot. I've even skipped quizzes and done badly for my mid-sem test *sigh* Time to catch up .. really.

I've planned a lot for the coming weeks and I really hope I have to strength in me to see it through. This means a lot of cut backs in entertainment and a lot of focus I have to put in my life. It's been a long time since I've felt this way. I like this feeling. I feel alive. It's like having a focus back in life. Something that I felt I've lost after form 5.

Looking at the papers today, I came across the education section again. SPM / STPM results are coming out soon and more school leavers are getting a step closer to achieving their dreams which comes to the topic of the post today. Looking at them brings a certain nostalgic feeling in me. I was in their shoes not a long time ago .. thinking hard on what next step should I take in life. Looking back at them also brings envy as they still has the choice with them. The world has strange ways of teaching people things. These short few months have brought countless revelations and other enlightening things. Now if only I get up from my ass and apply them in life.

I believe I can still achieve my dream of becoming a doctor and I will do it even though the road will be long and hard. Take it as a detour. Not to forget is my other dream of traveling ... Well, I'm getting a jump start at this as I'm planning to do some within the country during sem breaks. Now to only find companions =D I've always kept my childhood dreams close to my heart and I still do. I will see that those does not just remain as dreams.

It will become my reality someday.

2 comments :

  1. crystle said...

    Add oil!!!!!!!!! YCDI :P

  2. Daphne said...

    Hey,
    no wonder u wanted medic fac so much la..u wanted to be a doctor..
    anyway jia you..
    take care